Seismo-Zombie Site O' Wine Reviews
Find What You Need
Enter your search terms below, or visit our search page
About the Wine Pages
- Chardonnay (8 wines reviewed; latest 9/96)
- Gewurztraminer (5 wines reviewed; latest 5/95)
- Riesling (2 wines reviewed; latest 12/95)
- Sauvignon Blanc (4 wines reviewed; latest 12/95)
- Other (10 wines reviewed; latest 6/97)
- Rosé and Blush (3 wines reviewed; latest 12/96)
- Cabernet Sauvignon (27 wines reviewed; latest 9/97)
- Merlot (31 wines reviewed; latest 12/97)
- Pinot Noir (7 wines reviewed; latest 6/96)
- Syrah / Petite Sirah (15 wines reviewed; latest 1/98)
- Zinfandel (27 wines reviewed; latest 1/98)
- Other (25 wines reviewed; latest 12/97)
- Fortified Wines (1 wine reviewed; latest 3/97)
- Dessert Wines
- Fruit Wines (1 wine reviewed; latest 9/96)
- Your Reviews: A bulletin board for posting amateur wine reviews, wine questions, wine experiences, and other comments.
- Other Web Wine Sites
- Special Features
- About Taste:
How your sense of taste works
- Strange Wine:
Dandelion wine, sure... but cranberry wine? coffee wine? carrot wine?
What is the most unusual wine you've ever tasted?
- Que Syrah Sirah Shiraz:
Petite Sirah. Syrah. Shiraz. Are they the same? Are they different? We'll set you straight on these three varietal wines!
- Vinbonics 101:
Wine lovers speak their own strange language. What does all that silly winespeak mean, anyway?
The "New!" flag indicates reviews that have been added to this site during the last update to that page. (See individual pages for new items).
The Seismo-Zombie site has been rated among the Top 10% of All Wine Websites
by Robin Garr's Wine Lovers' Page.
The Seismo-Zombie site has been rated as a "Best of Wine Bookmark"
by CastleNet, the category of choice for the week of Feb 16-22 1997.
| Top of This Page
| Wine Contents
| Wine Links
| Seismo-Zombie Home Page